Hookahs - Hookah Tobacco & Hookah Accessories buy on account or by installment
Aladin Shisha Shop - Klarna purchase on account FAQ
These payment terms apply between you and the Aladin Shisha Shop where you purchase your goods if you choose Klarna Invoice Purchase as your payment method.
If you choose Klarna Invoice Purchase, you pay with a due date 14 days from the shipment of your goods. Aladin Shisha Shop assigns the claim to Klarna Bank AB ("Klarna"). Klarna sends you a payment instruction and you pay your order directly to Klarna. Contact details and more information about Klarna can be found here.
Klarna offers you the Klarna Buyer Protection, so you have to pay, among other things, the ordered goods only when you have received them and Klarna supports you if a problem should arise with your purchase. More information and details about the procedure can be found here.
Klarna charges an invoice fee of € 0 per purchase. If you are in default of payment, Klarna can demand compensation for the resulting damage in the amount of € 1.20 for each reminder. You are free to prove that Klarna has incurred no or only minor damage.
Instructions for Klarna invoice & installment purchase
Paying by Klarna installment purchase or purchase on account simple and uncomplicated - that's how it works:
- Choose Klarna installment purchase or Klarna purchase on account as payment method
- Klarna then performs an identity and credit check and verifies your information - this only takes a few seconds. We have no influence on this process
- As soon as your order has been completed, you will receive an order confirmation from us by e-mail.
- After we have shipped your order, you will receive an invoice from Klarna to the email address you provided when placing your order. You have 14 days from the invoice date to pay your invoice.
- Keep track of the status of your invoice via the Klarna portal or the Klaran APP
You want to buy a Hookah - Hookah tobacco or Hookah accessories on installments?
That's no problem with Klarna installment purchase! In our Shisha Shop, you can buy Hookahs, Hookah tobacco & accessories of course also on installments. You can order your Hookah and simply pay later in convenient installments. A purchase on installments, is also possible with your first order as a new customer.
With Klarna financing you can buy today and split your costs in fixed or flexible installments up to 24 months.
You can choose Klarna installment purchase directly at the checkout or select the desired installment payment as a payment option in the Klarna app for your order (if listed).
From then on, you will regularly receive your monthly statement and decide yourself how much you want to pay (but at least the amount stated as the minimum amount on your monthly statement). You can also pay back the outstanding amount completely at any time. The monthly statement is always sent in the middle of the month. If you use the payment method installment purchase for the first time, we will send you the first monthly statement in the following month.
It is important to note that you should always use the same email address when buying in installments, otherwise you will make several installment purchases with each new email address. This means that you have to log in to your customer account or the app with each of these email addresses, as not all completed installment purchases can be displayed in the Klarna app with different details.
Pay according to a fixed plan
Spread the cost of your purchase over equal monthly installments. This way, the total amount of your bill will be evenly distributed among the installments you choose (3-24). The purchase will be added to your installment purchase and you will receive only one monthly statement for all completed installment purchases.
Please note: If you have purchases that you would like to pay in "fixed installments", you must pay the promotional amount each month instead of just the minimum amount of your monthly statement, otherwise that purchase will be converted to "flexible installments" at different installment purchase terms. You can always find all amounts and payment information here or in the Klarna app.
Pay flexible as you like
If you have chosen flexible installments, you can pay your invoice at your own pace and decide if you want to pay only the minimum amount or a bit more.
If you have multiple invoices with different installment purchase terms, this will of course be taken into account when generating your monthly statement. You can find the full terms and conditions for flexible installment buying with Klarna here.
Good to know: If it is your first installment purchase, an account will be created for you. For your next installment purchase you only need to confirm the purchase. If you have already made an installment purchase, it will always be visible to you here or in the Klarna app.
You never want to miss a payment for your installment purchase again?
Set up monthly automatic payments for your installment purchase and never miss the payment due date of your monthly statement. Recurring payments for your installment purchase will be automatically deducted from your account on the 7th of each month.
In our Shisha Shop, we also offer installment purchase via PayPal with 0% financing for orders over 300,00€. Unfortunately it is not possible to buy tobacco products via PayPal.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. You can find the terms and conditions of invoice purchase for deliveries to Germany here.
- Installment purchase : With the financing service of Klarna you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends a monthly invoice. You can find more information about the installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here.